Recently, I developed a list of my most valuable spiritual practices. I love this powerful, simple list!
So when a big (and old) problem hit last week, I pulled out my list and began to follow it in order to increase my spirituality & power. My intention was to go to the place outside of the problem, where the problem doesn’t exist. And then allow the higher vibration from my spiritual practice (see list below) to overtake and heal the problem.
After reading over the list of practices, I picked one of the practices and remained there while I allowed myself to go to a higher vibration. It was mostly effortless focusing. By afternoon, I looked over the list and saw I could check off a lot of the things listed, having practiced most of them.
While reviewing the list, I also realized I was in a very new place regarding the old problem.
I realized that the problem, which had been with me a long time (and felt almost impossible to shift), had transformed from a place of enormous, long term aggravation (I’d lost a lot of sleep, was feeling tense, frustrated, and was immobilized from back pain), to one of complete peace. Now that’s spiritual healing power!
Here’s my list! (FYI, this list is incorporated in my comprehensive 5 week coaching program to increase your spirituality and power).
This practice will increase your spirituality & power
Rate yourself on these practices – scale between 1-10 – and you will see how powerful they are for healing yourself. And yet they are so simple to practice:.
- Daily and actively trust your faith and keep it alive.
- Remember God each hour and connect.
- Listen for divine inspiration.
- Read something that inspires you.
- Turn to God periodically, day and night, (asking and listening to divine messages) journaling what you are learning.
- Turn to angels & ask for their help in a clear way that you can know for sure that it was them
- Presence God as though you were a divine being on earth, representing God
- Witness the divine, & when you do, make a mental note that you are actually witnessing God in your 3D experience. (ex. witness God in yourself, in others, and in moments that you feel a divine presence, which is so precious!)
Let THIS practice begin to override all other things in your life. This is a practice of increasing your spiritual senses (outside the problem) versus the onslaught of the material senses (where the problem resides).
By doing this, you allow pain, aches, worries, fears, concerns about money, future, your love life, aging, etc. to be reduced and dissolved by the all-powerful divine Light, which is within you – and, once acknowledged, it takes over and overrides all else.
Let me know how you’re doing with this practice!
In case you’re interested, here’s the course I teach to increase your spirituality & power.